* Received a Bachelor of Arts in English in 1998 from The University of Georgia
* Obtained a 6th-12th grade Secondary English Education certification from Armstrong Atlantic State University in 2003
* Received a Masters in Education in the same area from AASU in 2003
* Recognized as a 2008 Georgia Master Teacher for showing significant gains in student achievement
* Awarded an Education Specialist degree in Teaching and Learning from Georgia Southern University in 2009
* Certified in Middle Grades Reading in 2010
*Taught 7th/8th grade language arts for 9 years and will be beginning my 6th year of teaching 9th grade literature and composition in August
*Have served as Associate Supervisor during several ACT/SAT administrations since 2011
*Served on 2014 Item and Test Specifications Review team for GA Milestones (Ninth Grade Literature and Composition)
Kyunnie Shuman, Consultant
Our goal is to improve your academic progress after one nine weeks of assistance.
* Received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Video and Film from Savannah College of Art and Design in 2003
*Founded RDP Productions in 2006
Teshe Shuman, Ed.S., Owner
Motivating students can sometimes be difficult.
In addition to providing academic assistance, we also incorporate incentives for that extra push!
The mission of Learning is Key Educational Services is to provide English/language arts tutoring for K-12 students and prepare college-bound students for entrance exams. We strive to help you access the knowledge needed to unlock your potential!
Being a student is not easy. With Learning is Key Educational Services, you will learn solutions to common academic challenges.
Whether you want us to assist with an individual or small group sessions, we can help!